There are several instances where a common man has faced issues with his health due to his diet being the only reason. Having a very healthy and timely diet is very important to have a good physical fitness. One may be active, doing all the exercises but may not be having a good diet. Diet and fitness, go hand in hand and many of us forget this fact in this fast paced world. Here are some simple diet tips to have you going fit without any hassle.
1. Reduce On Your Sugar Intake : Resist yourself from having artificial sugars and its byproducts. Instead start having a sliced apple or a pomegranate. A healthy way to begin to be in the right track of fitness.
2. Leave the junk behind & stock up on these : It's time you stock up on these to have a conscious diet control and health fitness. Balsamic vinegar, in-shell nuts has protein and fiber, and fat-free plain yogurt, Greek yogurt also works wonders as a natural low-calorie base for dressings and dips—or as a tangier alternative to sour cream.
3. Watch your portions : Does your steak, chicken or beef take up more than half your plate? Why not fill your plate with more veggies or a mixture of veggies and fresh fruit? Try this and you will notice the best results.
4. Try a portion in between meals: Eat like a king in the morning, eat like a common man during midday and eat like a beggar at night. This is a very old formula and it's not necessary to abide by this. In today's times, it would be best if you split this 3 times big meals into 6 times smaller meals. This way, you are sure that you are not hungry all the time and you are not compromising on the health.
5. Eat and run: Having a big day at office, it is important for you to plan out what you're going to eat the morning of the big day—something that will keep you fueled and also go down easy. And don't worry about nixing your a.m. caffeine fix on race day. Coffee is great for athletic performance, because it makes you sharper and may even give you extended energy.
6. Welcome the H2O to your world : A very small secret that many of us miss to know is water (H2O) is the best source of energizer. The more you are hydrated, the best you are that day. The best replenishment boost one can get with no side effects or no added preservatives.
7. Fun with food : Although you are having enough fruits and veggies, you may certainly get bored of it at one point. The solution? Have plenty of spices, fresh herbs, and lemons at your cooking beck and call. "It's amazing what a little dash of spice, sprinkle of herbs, pinch of lemon zest, or squirt of lime juice can do to liven up a dish—and your diet. The best part: They contain almost no calories. Experiment with your dinner, tonight!
8. Take a break! Take a fruity ice cream sundae!! Feeling like you are being left out of all the fun? Bored of the all diet control and badly want to take a break? Don't worry about it! Order a fresh (and super-refreshing) ice cream sundae, piled high with diced kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries. You'll get a serving of delish fruit—no hefty calorie-laden toppings required.
9. Weigh to go! You've been following your diet for a whole week. A good job done! Now it's time to start tracking your progress and make sure the few pounds that you lost don't find their way back on. It's best to step on the scale in the morning before eating or drinking—and prior to plummeting into your daily activities. For the most reliable number, be sure to check your poundage at a consistent time, whether daily or weekly.
An important part of preventing health issues is by keeping tab of your health at home. Monitoring body vitals such as blood pressure, temperature, sugar level and maintaining a healthy diet allows you to easily be in a relaxed state plus gives you the flexibility to take your measurements at various times during the day. This can help you & your healthcare professional evaluate the effectiveness of you being healthy.
So, start taking control of your health today by keeping tab of your health. Stay healthy, Stay happy.